Pope Benedict XVI Resigns = Last Pope Scenario
I often preface my posts with a disclaimer of sorts, so here we go: this could just be a coincidence!
However, if there was something real and cataclysmic connected to the 2012 meme, it wouldn’t be surprising if the higher-ups at the Catholic Church knew about it. And we know that they are keen to fulfill the Malachy prophecy. And we know that they wouldn’t want to panic people by announcing the Pope’s resignation during last December. So they’ve done it now, just a few weeks after the Mayan doomsday, and within my zone of 6 months either side.
This from The Guardian:
Pope Benedict XVI has resigned, saying that at his age he cannot carry out all his tasks adequately and is losing strength in body and mind. His brother Georg suggested he was finding it difficult to walk and had been advised to stop making transatlantic journeys.
• The pope will step down on 28 February. A papal conclave will follow to elect his successor, who will be in place by the end of March, and perhaps in time for holy week on 24 March.
• Ghana’s Cardinal Peter Turkson, Nigeria’s Cardinal Francis Arinze, Canada’s Cardinal Marc Ouellet, and Italy’s Angelo Scola emerged as some of the leading candidates to succeed Benedict. One of the next pope’s first trips abroad is likely to be to Rio de Janeiro for World Youth Day on 1 July.
Here’s what I wrote back in May 2012:
Seemingly validating Thibaut (and therefore Malachy) is this from Reverend William J. Reid, circa 1876:
If it began in the year 752, and if it is to continue for one thousand two hundred and sixty years, then it is to be destroyed in the year 2012.
While I accept that prophecy is a very real phenomenon, I feel it is rare and generally unheralded. Far more likely, in this instance, is a deliberate plan to make ancient Papal prophecy a reality. If this is real, then expect the following within the next 7 months:
- A new Pope
- The new Pope will be connected with Rome. Malachy said: “During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, the seat will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed his sheep in many tribulations; and when these things are finished, the seven-hilled city will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.“
- The new Pope will portray anti-Christ aspects, perhaps similar to the persona of President Obama of the USA
- New Pope will endorse New World Order plans of others, perhaps disguised as an acceptance of other religions
- New Pope will be the most popular and charismatic Pope ever!