Survive 2012 by Robert Bast - Special Offer at Amazon - Click Here!
Powered by MaxBlogPress

Dark Comets »

Another Expert Agrees With Dark Comet Theory

February 21, 2013 – 11:31 am | No Comment

Astronomer David Asher (from Armagh University) has agreed with Bill Napier and Janaki Wickramasinghe (Cardiff University) that “dark comets” are real and dangerous.
The following quotes are from a paper by Napier and Asher published in Astronomy & Geophysics.

We know that about one bright comet (of absolute magnitude as bright as 7, comparable to Halley’s Comet) arrives in the visibility zone (perihelion q<5AU, say) each year from the Oort cloud. It seems to be securely established that ~1–2% of these are captured into Halleytype (HT) orbits. The dynamical lifetime of a body in such an orbit can be estimated, from which the expected number of HT comets is perhaps ~3000. The actual number of active HT comets is ~25. This discrepancy of at least two powers of 10 in the expected impact rate from comets as deduced from this theoretical argument on the one hand, and observations on the other, is …

Read the full story »
Bunkers

From DIY to Russian megabunkers

Survivalism

Preparing for when the SHTF

Pole Shift

Crustal displacements and magnetic pole shift – both are scary

Comets

Don’t believe NASA – these are a genuine threat

Earthquakes

More likely during eclipses and perhaps Comet Elenin is a factor?

Home » Authors, Pole Shift

Rob on Nat Geo – Sneak Peek

Submitted by on November 6, 2009 – 5:44 am15 Comments

I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed for a documentary regarding a pole shift in 2012. The title is a little misleading, 2012 – Countdown to Armageddon, but hopefully will encourage many people to listen to the science behind the pole shift scenario. I’m in the preview below, if you want to check out my accent and our fireplace.

The documentary screens on National Geographic channel this Sunday at 8pm, USA only at this stage.

15 Comments »

• Spoon-diggity says:

Nice job, Mr. Bast. Looking forward to the show.

You can't do better than Nat Geo!

• GottaHaveFaith says:

Hey Rob…great Ausie accent and nice fireplace. I'll be watching (Sunday in US). I don’t know about others, but it seems that as we near the date , there seems to be more “de-bunkers” and critics emerging. I look forward to the scientific and objective commentary, because I think to date the whole discussion with few exceptions, has slanted toward the philosophical and religious not the scientific facts. 1st BIG FACT: The single greatest force in the universe is gravity. And the alignment of the Earth –Sun and the center of the Milky Way will happen on 12/21/2012. This cannot be debated. 2nd BIG FACT: Recently it was discovered that in the center of the Milky Way (probably all galaxies) is a Super Massive Black Hole. 3rd BIG FACT: Black holes are GRAVITY on the largest scale. I’m not is not a physicist, but it seems to me that on that date gravitational forces on earth could be extremely high (at least more “different” than they have been for the preceding 26,000 years). What effect (if any) will that have on the Earth???

• Shelly says:

Hi Rob, Is this story true?

• Jairo E. Cañizares De León says:

Dear Sir: The mayas never built any piramid in SOUTH america. I am a colombian that has follow NatGeo for more than 55 year nor. do not let them make this mistake.

• Tom says:

Congrats! Looking forward to watching the program this Sunday @ 8.

• Grayson says:

Nothing supernatural is going to happen on december 21 2012! BUT, something big is going to happen due to all of the media hype scaring people. Imagine the world on december 20th 2012 when hundreds of thousands of people thing that they are going to die the next day…. that is going to cause big problems. heres a full essay I wrote about the problem if your interested. http://alturl.com/d78w

• flavia says:

WE are our Apocalypse….

• Hannah says:

Very cool. Affirms my years-long following of your blog. Thanks for all the work, and congratulations on the interview.

• Ryan Nivens says:

Rob, that last comment was not from my daughter Hannah. It was me. I didn't realize she was signed in.

Please delete it.

• Daniel says:

thanks for the blog. i would like to say that I think I know what is coming in 2012 – this is the unveiling of the "feathered serpent" who is supposed to be the "god of the cross" – this is the same one who came with the spanish who murdered the Mayans. My understanding is that they came in the spirit of the antichrist — the antichrist spirit is manifested round about the church (re: 1 John) of those who fall away from the faith, and the antichrist spirit attempts to present itself AS the God of the Cross – or as representing the God of the Cross. To me, 2012 is the unveiling of the antichrist, and there is much counter-information which would make a person think it is the dawning of a new mayan morning/age, when in actuality, a person should seek the Truth both now and then so as not to be deceived into worshiping this false representative of the Truth.

"…and no wonder, for even the devil transforms himself into an angel of Light."

• sherie says:

I like gottahavefaith's comment. at least his facts are right. I watched the 2012 movie over the weekend. I can't believe they didn't get the most important facts right. It's yellowstone's super volcano that that blows every 640,000 years. The astrological alignment happens every 26,000 years. Since the movie was basically about the alignment you'ld think they would have gotten that part right. Past scientific study has show the polar shift has happened in the past and yes our magnetic field are slowing, just as our magnetic north pole has slowly shifted over the last 50 years. An extreme magnetic pull from space could cause the earth to shift on it's rotation. So yes is your answer. Believe it or not, believe all the hipe about 2012 or not the earth has shifted many times over millions of years and could do it again.

• The Mayanist says:

All Mayan culture followers are invited to Join a serius site about The Maya Culture at http://www.themayanist.blogspot.com

• you might like this new one . U tube introduction click ” Antarctica once a tropical paradise”. This due to be released in march will roll the nat geo

• peter jupp says:

Antarctica once a tropicl paradise on u tbe as a preview. Looks very interesting

• brenda little says:

Terrific Mr. Bast.

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: