2012 Solar Predictions from Patrick Geryl
Patrick Geryl has shared with me his predictions for the remainder of 2012. They revolve around planetary alignments with the Sun. For example:
October 13, 2012: Conjunction Mercury – Mars and the SunOpposition Venus – Pluto across the Sun (weak)October 13 -14, 2012: Triple Line Up: Pluto – Mercury – VenusConclusion: X flare possible.
Head Principle for Large Solar Storms
- Large solar storms are induced by 3 planets heliocentrically aligned with the Sun. This means that the center of the combined planets has to go through the center of the Sun. A conjunction of 3 planets is the most powerful.
- Extra strength will be delivered if one, two or three groups of 3 other planets line up with each other. The strongest strength will be delivered if they start to line up in the 3 preceding days before the crucial alignment with the top on the day itself. We call this a Triple Line Up. Remark: There can be quite a bit of difference in degrees between 1 day in these Triple Line Ups… Especially for Mercury that moves around 4 degrees/day and Venus around 1.6 degrees/day. Other configurations like Triangles or Trapeziums are also important. To be studied. Sometimes we see a Triple Line Up appear after the crucial alignment…
- The Conjunctions or Oppositions have to be short in time to deliver strength.
- Oppositions with Mercury and Venus across the Sun in the days and weeks before the crucial alignment, and especially long ones… ‘Upload Venus and Mercury’.
- Triple Line Ups with Saturn and Jupiter are very powerful. Combinations with Venus or Mercury are needed to have ‘effect’.
- Lesser solar storms can be induced by two other possibilities:A. 2 planets that heliocentrically align on the same side of the Sun. This is called a Conjunction.B. 2 planets that heliocentrically align on the opposite sides of the Sun. This is called an Opposition.C. Combinations of A and B can also induce large solar storms.
- May 22
- May 27
- June 1
- June 9-10
- August 28-29
- September 28-29
- October 3
- October 9
- October 13-14
- October 16
- October 19-22
- November 8-19
- November 23-25
- November 27
Pole Shift: Dec 21, 2012