The sun will rise up from the west just before the end of the days.
i had a dream of a planet in orbit (maybe these planets we have seen beyond pluto?)coming only a couple miles from the earth and everyone in the world could feel its precense.
the sun will rise form the west as if made of blood for it is the sun of auestrialez meaning world changing events will take place on this day
Today, 7/15/2004, Bill Nye, "The Science Guy", was a guest speaker on CNN discussing the possible shifting of Earth's magnetic poles. He reported evidence of anomalies and shifts in the poles. He admitted scientists were somewhat confused as to what "might" be happening.
- And then, also today, I came across a website devoted to keeping track of & reporting recent/growing seismic & geothermal activity at Yellowstone, a known "super volcano" site. The reports, dating from last year, included quotes like: "Ground surface deformation ... is a reliable indicator of an impending eruption." & "Some plant and animal species will disappear forever." & also, "...anyone living within 600 miles of Yellowstone could be sitting in a modern day Pompeii. In addition, for those living outside this area and West of the Mississippi River, there could be grievous consequences as well, because systemic processes are now building beneath Yellowstone that paint a very clear picture of a major eruption event in its early stages."
- Pardon the pun, but couldn't a massive super volcano blowing its Earth-shattering top be a potential "smoking gun" in terms of the second theory presented above...? Couldn't such an event precipitate a "shift" in the poles or, perhaps not precipitate it, but play a significant or key role in such a shift?
- Something to think about...or so I think.
Also, just conjecture here, but...owing to Yellowstone's geological history, it would seem to me that if Yellowstone (and other super volcano sites) was (were) known to become active on a fairly regular (geologically-speaking) basis, wouldn't the Ancient people of the world have known of it? Written about it? Spread the information, stories, and legends around the world along trade/migration routes and by various other means (accidental and intentional)?
- I would think so...and would further suggest that perhaps the various calendars of the world stand as a sort of "geological alarm clock". Of course it sounds a bit farfetched, but no less so than a person of some ancient time envisioning a time when man walked on the moon or sent probes to Mars, Saturn, and Mercury, amongst many other places. Or, who knows, maybe they did know of people going to/from space...our own technological ability in no way implies our long dead ancestors might not or could not have done so. The thought is worth entertaining.
i was under the impression that the volcanic activity was a result of not a reason for these plates moving.
- either way, it's quite interesting.
Taken from Cayce's readings and Ruth Montgomery's books, the changing paramaters of the shift means that the poles may not shift more than 12 degrees in about 4 hours.
funny how films come out, relating to events that are to take place
- as if to pre warn us.
- the core, the day after tomorrow, etc.
- a few years back many films about commets were out. then after these films a commet is to hit earth and comes within with thousands of miles of us! the govement knows and movies are the best way to prepare us.
Hope This Helps:
If one was really concerned about pole shift, then one would want to reduce the polar ice and snow mass causing the rotational instability. (reciprocity)
Have observed first hand that geography of southern California suggests that a tremendous volume of sea water 1000s of feet high has flowed through the Indio Valley/Palm Springs Valley and into the Colorado River Valley. The tops of pre-flood hills in the high desert protrude from the sand, but not east of Colorado River indicating the massive flow drained through there. Along the San Bernardino Mountains, fossils have been exposed during the recent Eocine, indicating that the flood occurred since then.
The shifting of the poles is just one area of interest I have researched. When the crust and core are joined, then the poles are unified, either North, or South. But when the crust and core separate, this creates a North pole on the crust and a North pole on the core. The two separate North poles then repel each other, as do the two south poles. This causes them to repel each other and then be attracted to the opposite poles - North crust is attracted to South Core, and South crust to North core. As the core is the dominant mass, the crust totally inverts and eventually fuses to the core and the poles unify again. But now the earth (crust) is upside down and rotating in the other direction in relation to the stars. There are many references in ancient texts to the sun rising in what was the west and setting in the east following a period when the sky went black and all hell broke loose. It's actually very simply, but the results for us on the surface are not going to be pleasant!
Orion will once again become the king of the sky!!! A new age will come!!!
Craig D. E.:
It may be that the Quake 9.0 1943 started the pole shift. It was deep beneath the surface(crust), and may have started a chain reaction. Cause and effect. This would be only one factor in the equation, but may have contributed. It's hard to say since our poles are constantly moving, that is the magnetic poles
I got a magnet question. Can a steal permanent
- magnet change poles ?
Interesting theories. The thing is your two models for polar shifts are radically different from one another. I don't think there is anything on the Earth (unless the Earth's core popped out to the suface like a goiter) supermassive enough to throw off the Earth's rotation. Barring the Earth just stopping spinning, which it won't unless the Sun stops exerting gravitational forces on it, which it won't unless the Sun burns out or collapses, which it won't (collapse) because its not massive enough, the Earth won't physically tip over. The topographical shift of land so that the geographical pole shifts is very possible but different from the Earth falling over which is far fetched. Also, as Ross L. put forth before, since the Earth is magnetized by the Sun, if the current from the Sun switches direction, the poles can be swapped with no catastrophe whatsoever so change to the physical Earth.
Yellowstone Volcano Documentary - April 10,2005
- The North American Premiere of Supervolcano, a two-hour reality-based thriller airing Sun., April 10 at 8 p.m. ET/ 9 p.m. PT, merges documentary with drama to create a vivid picture of an actual potential volcanic disaster.
COMPASSES will not always point north. Every 500 000 years or so the Earth's magnetic field flips, swapping the positions of the magnetic poles. The last time this happened was 780 000 years ago.-New Scientist
Michelle M Schwenk:
The woman clothed with the sun in revelations could not be standing straight up against the dragon unless the poles shift. Do you find this to be true?
The pole shift is assumed to happen in late 2012. Novelty theory says that it will all come to an end on 12/21/2012. Even if you find novelty theory (http:// www.levity.com /eschaton /finalillusion.html)to be obsurd, it is still an amazing coincidence. Not to mention the other astrological and religious coincidences.
- [From Rob Bast - It depends on if you believe that McKenna had not heard of the Mayan doomsday when he came up novelty theory. In my opinion it is contrived]
I've been reading about the Shift for 29 years now, mostly through Edgar Cayce's work and the books by Ruth Montgomery. We have started talking about it at work more and more. I have 4 grocery bags full of seeds, and we just ordered a spark lighter from the Army and already have the long john underwear. Hope we're not near the boiling water! The Tsunami should be a wake-up call. Everyone who is Christian knows that we're ripe for the second coming by what's happening in the Middle East. This is to follow the shift. I think that we need to be really grateful for the life we have now, stop worrying about the gas prices and try to make a move to some safe areas to live. I'm already in the Shenandoah Valley which should be safe. Now I have to get to work on the cast iron cookware. Cayce says in one reading, "The earth is green again". No doubt would take a while for the oceans to grow vegetation out of the murky waters full of dead sea animals. Walk-Ins are featured on Unsolved Mysteries. It's just a matter of time.
20 of 21 comments (part 1) [
] [ *
The comments section is now closed, but you can still email me, or even
better, visit 2012 Forum
Script by Alex